Call (866) 220-3184
Today's complex and challenging health care environment requires that physicians and practices pay particularly close attention to an ever-evolving compilation of regulatory and compliance issues and regulations. The practice of medicine has changed dramatically over the past few years and that trend is not likely to stop - or even slow - in the coming years. BSM consultants and colleagues have developed a number of tools and resources that can help you stay abreast of the continuing change occurring in the regulatory and compliance world. All tools and resources in this section are included with your annual membership to BSM Connection®.
Examples of tools and resources found in this section include:
The PowerPoint presentations in this section are designed to provide interactive HIPAA and OSHA training for all staff. These can also be found in the Staff Training section with resources to help train your staff on various other topics.
- OSHA and Bloodborne Pathogens Training for the Medical Office: This "Jeopardy" type PowerPoint game is designed to help facilitate a fun and engaging training session, and reinforce principles learned in the "OSHA and Bloodborne Pathogens Training for the Medical Office" distance learning course on BSM Connection®.
- A Guide to HIPAA and Patient Confidentiality: This "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" type PowerPoint game is designed to help facilitate a fun and engaging training session, and reinforce the principles learned in the "A Guide to HIPAA and Patient Confidentiality" distance learning course on BSM Connection®.
Stay informed of recent changes in law and new government regulations in the areas of human resources, HIPAA, compliance, tax, Medicare and Medicaid, Federal Trade Commission, and others. The Federal Government passes new legislation on a regular basis that impacts the day-to-day operations of a medical practice. In order to help practices stay abreast of changes that have taken place, BSM publishes highlights of recent activity that could affect your business. For additional information on issues specific to your practice, we recommend you consult with qualified legal and tax advisors.
A variety of articles covering important and timely regulatory and compliance topics are available in this section. A small sample of article topics includes:
- What's New in 2016? A Reimbursement and Compliance Update for Eye Care Providers
- Coding Eye Exams: Clearing Up the Confusion
- Billing Issues Arising from CMS's Ruling Regarding Presbyopia-Correcting IOLs
Access these tools and much more. Click on the button below to subscribe today or contact our customer relations specialists at 866-220-3184.